Caroline Poser: business and technology writer and blogger
- Ghostwriter for several blogs; posts include executive thought leader pieces for IBM.
- Write surveys for B2B demand generation campaigns.
- Write calling guides, email messages, and social media snippets for sales enablement.
- Wrote content and product copy for online promotions.
- Published corporate communications reference newsletter.
- Led weekly cross-functional reference review board, ensuring quality standards for messaging and tagging.
- Led monthly collaborative team “Coffee Talk” call to develop and implement marketing / communications best practices.
- Managed “blue wash” of acquired company reference assets, assimilating acquired company’s materials into IBM branding and style.
- Wrote extensive, fully detailed account profiles, documenting opportunities for account executives.
- Researched, wrote, and edited promotional and technical material including articles, web copy, brochures, customer success stories, testimonial videos, press releases, event and seminar materials, training manuals, sales support documents, and data sheets.
For more about my professional credentials, including references, click here.